New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pridruži se nam in se neizmerno zabavaj !

KazaloKazalo  PortalPortal  IščiIšči  Latest imagesLatest images  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  PrijavaPrijava  

Jennifer Lawrence

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Gost
Gost

Jennifer Lawrence Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Jennifer Lawrence   Jennifer Lawrence EmptySob Apr 14, 2012 12:23 am

JENNIFERLAWRENCE
Jennifer Lawrence Tumblr_m2fn7sFnW31r4xgc5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"i love my job. i can't stand other actors complaing about it"
WE ARE INFINITE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello world! My name is Jennifer Lawrence. My friends are sometimes calling me jenn or jenni.I'm not just some sexy female I'm also human.Now I'm telling you something more about my past and family. . I grew up in Kentucky, but I did not grow up like that. I had heat, and I didn't have to shoot my dinner or anything. I did ride a horse. The horse was cheap because my perents were cheap. I fell from the horse multiple times. It was not good. Truly my bones kind of deformed because of that. My brothers hate me. When I was little they would beat me up just for the fun. It was not fun for me. Now they are wormming up to me. They're all like: Do you want us to beat up that paparazzi? They are pretty cool now. If you didn't know I'm single.Oh gosh,I simply forgot I'm 21.As you know I'm new here,originally I'm coming from Luesville, Kentuckyand in my free time I like to have fun. You know get drunk and stuff. But I am and actor so I have my to do list for it.This is something about me & this is how I'll stay. If you want to know more simply ask me.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Jennifer Lawrence
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1